- 21-vent configuration for optimal airflow and top-of-the-head ventilation - LiteForm webbing for enhanced comfort and performance - Internal Structural Shell (ISS) for strength at a reduced weight - Giant CINCH+ fit system for simple and easy head-hugging comfort - Proprietary TransTextura PLUS anti-microbial fast-wicking pad technology - MIPS is a low friction layer between the head and the helmet that provides added protection with respect to angled impacts
A new generation of Fox Racing legendary MTB helmet, the Flux Helmet is highly evolved design. New materials and technology have refined the name Flux forever. TECHNICAL DETAILS - Varizorb multi-density EPS for enhanced impact absorption - The internal cage provides additional strength - 300-degree retention system provides a full wrap for premium fit and comfort - Large retention dial for one-handed, on trail adjustment with or without gloves - Fixed anchor Y-strap system simplifies adjustment and improves fit - Breathable liner system is moisture wicking and anti-microbial - Increased coverage for aggressive all mountain/trail riding - 14 Big Bore vents provide superior airflow - Full range adjustment visor
For riders that push the limits of speed and big air, Specialized has pushed the limits of helmets with their Dissident. The shell is constructed of carbon and fiberglass to keep the weight down to 1,000 grams! And, there are plenty of vents and an EPS liner using Specialized's 4th Dimension cooling system for awesome comfort. This lightweight helmet passes the most stringent safety standards, is compatible with headphones and Leatt braces, and includes a bolt-on visor. Another moto-inspired feature is the Eject system (sold separately) that allows an EMT to take the helmet off in the safest possible manner using an air bag that inflates at the top of the helmet.
When speed and protection are paramount, the Tava aero road helmet is the only option. Featuring Kali's Nano Fusion and LDL technology, and a wind tunnel optimized shape, the TAVA is one of the fastest and most advanced helmets in its class. Technology: - Nano Fusion: In-molded multi-density EPS with acrylic self-healing foam and carbon nanotubes. Dissipates impact energy more efficiently in a smaller volume. - The Low Density Layer (LDL) consists of specially designed viscoelastic padding placed throughout the interior of the helmet. Reduces rotational impact forces by up to 25% and low-G linear impact forces by up to 30% Features: - Anti-microbial pads and bug liner - Aerodynamic shape - Lightweight straps - Channeled venting - Polycarbonate shell - BOA closure system - Weight: 296g / 10.4 oz. - Certifications: EN 1078, CPSC - Sizing: S/M (52-58 CM)
Tackle new trails. With authentic off-road style and a comfortable fit, this new helmet delivers it all for aspiring adventurers. Features - Created for the off-road enthusiast seeking performance features but with budget in mind - Trail-specific design with extended rear coverage - AirFlow ventilation system with deep internal AirFlow channels for cooling - Cinch Pro fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the occipital bone for full protection, support and comfort - Removable, moto-style extended protection side-snap visor - Integrated magnetic mount for the Numen+ Link taillight and GoPro compatible mounting surface
The Flight Sport is the entry level version of Fox's BMX/dirt jump helmet. A single-density layer of EPS combined with a proven ABS hard outershell inspires confidence for riders of any age and experience level. - Dirt jump and trail specific functionality - Single density EPS liner - Thin ABS shell for reduced weight - Eight large Big Bore vents for increased airflow - Heat sealed comfort liner for a clean look and feel
For morning commutes across town, or weekend cruises to a snazzy dinner date, Nutcase's Metroride MIPS boasts urban style, all-day comfort, plus patented MIPS brain protection! The light, low-profile shell is sleek and chic, with Nutcase's trademark fun colors, an integrated visor, and generous venting to let the breeze blow through your hair. The convenient spin dial strap features a wide range of easy-to-use adjustment, while other key features, like a magnetic buckle and soft chin strap protector, make it simple to include the Metroride in your two-wheeled lifestyle. - MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) - Fidlock magnetic buckle - Dual-position spin dial fit system - Durable snap-in visor - Lightweight inmold PC shell with protective EPS foam - 3M reflective straps - Three sets of moisture-wicking pads for customized fit - CPSC 16 CFR 1203 certified for cycling
The Flight Sport Helmet is the entry-level version of Fox's BMX/dirt jump helmet. A single density layer of EPS combined with a proven ABS hard outer shell inspires confidence for riders of any age and experience level. TECHNICAL DETAILS - Dirt jump and trail specific functionality - Single density EPS liner - Thin ABS shell for reduced weight - 8 large Big Bore vents for increased airflow - Heat sealed comfort liner for a clean look and feel
Wrap your noggin in slick-styled comfort with Kali's Maha Helmet. It's got an ABS shell for rugged durability, and underneath, the expanded polystyrene materials ensure sturdiness and reliability. It all snugs up comfortably thanks to the adjustable, anti-microbial fit pads that you can pull out for washing to keep the funk at bay. And, with Kali's notoriously awesome graphics, you look as great as the Maha feels.
Modern design comes to the urban helmet. The Yadd-I with its distinctive angular design takes the urban helmet to a new level. Forced Air Cooling Technology keeps the rider's head cool even on the warmest of days, and the Soft Tune retention system allows the rider to adjust the helmet for a perfect fit. -Soft Tune Fit System -Polygon Design -Forced-Air Cooling Technology -Removable cap-like visor
Fox based the Rampage Pro Carbon Helmet on their legendary motocross lids. And you better believe it delivers full protection and confidence everywhere on the track. This EN-, CPSC-, and ASTM-approved helmet boasts an anatomical EPS foam inner shell with a removable, washable Dri-Lex liner and 3D-molded cheek pads that make the Rampage Pro as comfortable as it is technical. Impressive cooling comes from 17 vents and innovative, multi-panel pad vents that pull the air in and blast it back out. And thanks to its carbon construction, this full-on DH-worthy helmet won't weigh you down when you're pinning it. And, since there is no such thing as a perfect crash, the MIPS feature adds an extra level of protection.
- Created for the off-road enthusiast seeking performance features but with budget in mind - Trail-specific design with extended rear coverage - AirFlow ventilation system with deep internal AirFlow channels for cooling - Cinch Pro fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the occipital bone for full protection, support and comfort - Removable, moto-style extended protection side-snap visor - Integrated magnetic mount for the Numen+ Link taillight and GoPro compatible mounting surface - Women's
Rise above. With cutting-edge design and maximum ventilation, Rev is one of the official helmets of Team Giant-Sunweb. From hors categorie climbs to World Cup cyclocross racing, it’s the ultimate choice for superior fit, comfort and protection. Features - 21-vent configuration for optimal airflow and top-of-the-head ventilation - LiteForm webbing for enhanced comfort and performance - Internal Structural Shell (ISS) for strength at a reduced weight - Giant CINCH+ fit system for simple and easy head-hugging comfort - Proprietary TransTextura PLUS anti-microbial fast-wicking pad technology
- Created for the performance rider who is seeking a professional riding experience - Designed from the beginning with ace aerodynamics applied for maximum ventilation with minimal construction - Strategically placed aerovent ports optimize airflow through the helmet, which improves aerodynamics and adds head-cooling ventilation - Element strap system (ESS) brings together Cinch Pro, Optimal Position Y, and Liteform webbing into one fit and retention system for superior fit - Low and high speed impact-tuned construction with optimized low-density EPS, and an ultra-thin toughened polycarbonate shell
One helmet to rule them all! From your commute to work to an afternoon ride on your local trails, the Tracer goes everywhere with a versatile mix of style and sport. The polycarbonate shell is molded to EPS foam for lightweight, tough protection, and features 10 vents and internal channeling to maximize airflow when you're cranking through the miles. For precise temperature regulation and extra protection in wet weather, flipping the CoolControl slider opens or closes the vents to ensure you're ever the happy cyclist. A removable cloth visor shields your eyes from sunlight and precipitation, and the soft chin strap and easy-to-snap magnetic buckle offer comfort and quick one-handed operation. Nutcase includes three sets of pads to adjust the Tracer's headspace, and fine-tuning the fit is easy once the helmet's on. Just twist the spin dial in the back to find the sweet spot. For added safety when making that early morning commute or when riding at night, Nutcase includes all-over reflectivity for 360-degree visibility. - Fidlock magnetic buckle - Reflective spin dial fit system - Removable cloth visor - Lightweight inmold PC shell with protective EPS foam - Ten vents and internal EPS channeling for maximum airflow - CoolControl adjustable vent system for climate control - 3M reflective straps - Locking chin strap divider - Three sets of pads for a customized fit - CPSC 16 CFR 1203 certified for cycling
The third generation of the Nutcase Street helmet is certified safe for both bicycling and skating. They've taken the best features of their original line of helmets and used them to enhance the design and function throughout: great designs that let you express your unique personality, a smoother contoured shell, lighter weight, increased ventilation, and extra sets of pads to fit a variety of head sizes. The Street Sport is sure to get you out on your bike in safety and style. - Fidlock magnetic buckle - Removable spin dial fit system - Detachable visor - Durable, injection-molded ABS shell with protective EPS foam - Crumple Zone in EPS is engineered to disperse energy on impact - Eleven vents and internal EPS channeling for maximum airflow - Three sets of foam pads for customized fit - 360 degree reflectivity - CPSC 16 CFR 1203 and ASTM F1492 certified for cycling, scooting, and skating
Nutcase’s Street helmet offers cutting-edge comfort, style, and protection with its injection-molded ABS-plastic outer shell, EPS inner construction, and its multitude of vents that ensure ample airflow. You'll also love the adjustable dial fitting system, soft straps, and magnetic buckle, giving you a snug, comfortable fit and letting you close the buckle with one hand. There are reflective logos for enhanced visibility and a detachable visor, too.
A Downhill/BMX full-face helmet with an ultra-light design with a fiberglass shell and active cooling system that maximizes airflow. - Washable comfort liner, cheek pads, and chin strap covers - Adjustable visor with light-weight screws - Compatible with inflatable emergency helmet release systems - Padded PU chinbar interior for enhanced impact protection
The AIRCRAFT is 100%'s premier Downhill MTB helmet precision engineered with a Carbon/Kevlar composite shell for an ultra-lightweight feel. Ventilation is enhanced with 25 different channels to manage airflow creating one of the most ventilated DH helmets on the market. Already loaded with performance and safety features, all AIRCRAFT helmets now come equipped with MIPS Technology making it an even safer choice. - Ultra-light design featuring aerospace Carbon/Kevlar composite shell - MIPS technology adds more protection against rotational violence to the brain caused by angled impacts - Active cooling system maximizes airflow with 25 vents and channels - Washable, antibacterial comfort liner, cheek pads, and chin strap covers - Emergency release cheek pads and integrated release system compartment for quick, safe removal - Titanium D-Ring buckle provides a secure fit while saving weight - Engineered with 2 shell sizes and 3 EPS sizes to achieve the perfect fit - Adjustable visor with machined, lightweight aluminum screws - Durable helmet case with integrated goggle pocket included
- Built for pure competitive advantage where the smallest gain in aerodynamics is necessary - Offers super low aerodynamic drag over a variety of rider positions - Maximum ventilation with Direct Flow Cooling guiding airflow into ultra-deep internal channels - Elements Strap System (ESS) combines CINCH Pro dial fit system with no-adjustment-needed Optimal Position Y and LiteForm webbing creating secure fit with simple adjustment - Maximum head protection in both low and high speed falls
- Designed with fit and function in mind to create a value-packed helmet to keep young cyclists comfortable and protected - Transtextura Plus anti-microbial padding helps fight bacteria growth and reduce odor - Low and high speed impact-tuned construction with optimized low-density EPS - New Cinch Jr. fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the head for full protection - Integrated foam visor
Beyond just aerodynamic, POC's Octal Aero provides incredible ventilation and safety. It's unique shape uses a unibody construction that provides more coverage to the temples and the back of the head. It's EPS liner is strategically thicker in sensitive areas, and it's all covered with a durable outer polycarbonate shell. Relective patches help keep you visible and POC includes their scannable ICE tag. To keep this aerodynamic helmet from overheating, POC included Coolbest padding to reduce the temperature between your head and the helmet. Additionally, large exhaust ports at the back of the helmet move warm air out and increase air circulation so you can keep cool even at your red line.
$25.00 $50.00 50% Off
- Designed for urban, casual and commuter riding with sophisticated style - Offers the best fit, function and protection that engineering can offer - Integrated visor - Self-adjusting CINCH Urban fit system with no-adjustment-needed Optimal Position Y and LiteForm webbing create secure fit with simple adjustments - Fine-tuned EPS density, and super-toughened polycarbonate shell offer maximum head protection in both low and high speed falls with extended rear coverage
- Created for the performance rider who is seeking a professional riding experience - Designed from the beginning with ACE aerodynamics applied for maximum ventilation with minimal construction - Strategically placed AeroVent ports optimize airflow through the helmet, which improves aerodynamics and adds head-cooling ventilation - Element Strap System (ESS) brings together Cinch Pro, Optimal Position Y, and LiteForm webbing into one fit and retention system for superior fit - Low and high speed impact-tuned construction with optimized low-density EPS, and an ultra-thin toughened polycarbonate shell - Women's
Podium proven, the Rampage Pro Carbon Helmet is the pinnacle of performance for mountain bike products. Pulling from Fox's 40-year history of design and engineering excellence, they've added bike-specific functionality for increased performance. The result is a lightweight and extremely protective MTB helmet that continues to show up on podiums season after season. - MIPS Equipped (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) - Precision fit and designed using 2 shell sizes and 3 EPS dimensions - Maximum venting and airflow with 17 total vents and channels - High-tech Dri Lex luxury interior with 3D molded cheek pads - Podium proven year after year - Designed and engineered in California
For skate sessions in the bowls, afternoon jump jams at the bike park, or just cruising to school or work, the Zone helmet has all the quality features you'd expect from Nutcase at a price you'll love. The comfortable and conforming FlexForm EPS liner flexes to the shape of the head for a fast, easy fit on the go that's great for growing youth, and features internal channelling and 14 vents for effective temperature regulation. Nutcase includes three sets of pads to customize the fit and accommodate an even greater size range, too.
Deeper coverage, superior venting, and a super-lightweight design work together to make the Metah all mountain helmet the perfect helmet for all day protection on any trail. - Fox all mountain helmet with lower coverage on back of head for added protection - 10 Big Bore vents provide improved airflow and reduced weight - Fox Varizorb multi-density impact reduction system provides superior protection - Fixed anchor Y-Strap system offers simple on and off and improved fit - Premium liner with sealed edges for increased comfort and moisture management - Single hand dial actuated retention system provides easy adjustment
Race Ready, the Rampage Comp Helmet raises the stakes for mid-level full face mountain bike helmets. Pulling from the championship winning formula of our class-leading Rampage Pro Carbon, we created a super light fiberglass shell to keep it as competitive in the market as it is on the race course. PRODUCT DETAILS - Race-ready, lightweight fiberglass shell - Channeled EPS for improved airflow - Poured PU chin bar construction for added protection - Multiple EPS and shell sizes for a pro-level fit
$65.00 $130.00 50% Off
- Direct Flow Cooling guides airflow into ultra-deep internal channels optimizing ventilation at high and low speeds - Moto-style extended protection visor is infinitely adjustable and removable - Integrated goggle strap retainer helps goggles stay in position - Low and high speed impact-tuned construction with optimized EPS density, and super-tough polycarbonate shell - ESS brings together CINCH Pro, Optimal Position Y, and LiteForm webbing for the best straight-out-of-the-box fit and comfort - TransTextura PLUS X-odor anti-microbial pads
RULE THE ROAD. With a modern, rounded shape and massive ventilation, this new high-visibility road helmet delivers speed and comfort to up your road game. Features - Created for the road enthusiast seeking performance features but with budget in mind - Modern, Aero tear drop rounded shape - AirFlow ventilation system with internal channels for added cooling and comfort - Cinch Pro fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the occipital bone for full protection, support and comfort - Low and high speed impact-tuned construction with optimized low-density EPS, and an ultra-thin toughened polycarbonate shell - Integrated magnetic mount for the Numen+ Link taillight and integrated GoPro mounting surface - MIPS mimics the brain's own protection system by adding a low friction layer between the head and the helmet, reducing rotational movement that causes strain to the brain at angled impacts
Page 1 of 6 Next page