See our selection of women's specific bikes and gear from Liv, both online and in store.
- MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole with nylon injected nylon studs - Exo Wrap construction - Two BOA IP1 closure- mirror design, more natural for tighten (tighten clockwise on the right shoe but counter-clockwise on the left shoe)
- ProTextura™ and ThermTextura™ provide warmth and weather protection - Thinsulate™ insulation for single layer Amara™ leather palm - Bolton thumb construction for impeccable fit
- POWERED BY ETXEONDO; made in Spain - Liv Race fit - Full length front zipper - 3 rear pockets - Non-restrictive collar - Sublimated graphics - TransTextura™ fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - High-visibility reflective accents
$157.50 - $210.00 $210.00 Up To 25% Savings
• POWERED BY ETXEONDO; made in Spain • Liv Race fit • Fabric has excellent structure recovering • Strategically-placed flatlock seams for comfort • Sublimated graphics • ProComfor™ women’s specific chamois
$67.50 $90.00 25% Savings
- Liv Relaxed fit - ¾ sleeves - Slight V, non-restrictive collar - Strategically placed mesh inserts - Flatlock seams - Sublimated graphics - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking TransTextura™ fabric
$20.00 - $40.00 $40.00 Up To 50% Savings
Slip on Liv's Allure Long Finger Gloves and answer the siren song of your local trails. The lightweight, breathable Clarino leather palm features padding and reinforced double stitching at critical wear areas. A Velcro wrist closure makes it easy to get the gloves on and off, and pre-curved ergo construction means a comfortable, non-binding fit. TipTech fingertips are smartphone-friendly so you don't have to take off your gloves when you take a call. There's also a soft, micro-fiber nose wipe on the back of the thumb.
$20.00 $40.00 50% Savings
- TransTextura™ fabric - Pre-curved thumb construction for ideal fit and mobility - Soft micro-fiber panel - Tip Tech™ smart phone operable finger tips
You've got to put it all on the line on race day, and Liv's pro-cut Race Day Long Sleeve Jersey has the features that help you leave the pack behind. ThermaTextura fabric dries quickly to keep you warm and comfortable so you can focus on the road ahead. The full-length sleeves help you shrug off the chill of the shoulder seasons. A high collar, three spacious rear pockets, and a full zip just sweeten the deal.
Built to come alive at high speeds for enduro-style and aggressive riding — hail takes you to a whole new level. Hail is meticulously crafted to grant your every wish on steep, technical terrain. Predictably drift through corners and hold your line with confidence in speed-sucking rock gardens with 160mm of perfectly tuned suspension. The 27.5-inch wheel size ensures that bike handling is still nimble and playful - perfect for aggressive trail riding, bike part runs and enduro racing.
- Liv race fit - Strategically-placed flatlock seams for comfort - Self-fabric cuffs - Corecomfor women’s specific chamois
- Powered by Etxeondo; made in spain - Liv race fit - Fabric has excellent structure recovering - Strategically-placed flatlock seams for comfort - Sublimated graphics - Procomfor women’s specific chamois
$26.25 $35.00 25% Savings
- Easy quick release bracket - Durable coil cable construction - Color options match Liv bikes and apparel - Size: 20 x 800mm
The smart, stylish, and elegant way to get around town. A lightweight, versatile bike with thoughtful design makes ordinary trips more fun. With a functional, yet elegant design and a lightweight aluminum frame that’s designed specifically for women, Flourish takes you from the market to the city center with ease. The step-through design makes it quick and easy to hop on and off and the wide gear range lets you find your happy place on flat roads and hills. A cushioned spring saddle helps smooth out rough roads, and stylish, comfortable grips add the finishing touch. - Light and nimble step-through ALUXX-grade aluminum frame - Durable Giant double-wall alloy rims - Shimano 3x8-speed shifting - Front and rear lighting, fender, chaincover, kickstand, and basket
Pedal to work, meet friends for coffee, or build up fitness on the bike path. Alight fits right into a fun, healthy lifestyle. With its lightweight design and upright flat-bar positioning, this premium bike makes it easy to pedal to work, zip around the city, and get out onto country roads. Add a rack and panniers for more extensive weekend exploration or in-town carrying capacity. Modern finishes keep style at the forefront of every ride. - Step-Through ALUXX-grade aluminum frame - High-tensile steel fork with low-rider rack mounts - Durable Giant double-wall alloy rims - Shimano 3x7-speed shifting with Tektro rim brakes
From short daily spins to longer road rides, Thrive is a fast, fun, and confident fitness bike. With stylish urban looks, this flat bar commuter absorbs road chatter and is perfect for city or country rides. Complete with fast, reliable shifting and braking, this lightweight build is designed for comfort and finesse. Get ready to create bigger goals and tackle new adventures! - ALUXX-grade aluminum frame - Composite fork with alloy steerer to damp vibrations - Durable Giant double-wall alloy, alloy disc hubs - Shimano Altus 3x8-speed shifting - Tektro hydraulic disc brakes
Make quick work of daily trips, or head out on weekend adventures. Suede does it all. The all-new Suede is the perfect marriage of style, fun and functionality. Using a stable frame geometry designed specifically for women, it allows a rider to touch the ground while seated at stops and is efficient going uphill. The step-through frame makes it a confident choice for riders of all abilities. Built with lightweight ALUXX aluminum and integrated rack mounts for racks and other accessories, it’s ideal for quick trips to the coffee shop, bike path adventures and short commutes. Suede comes in a number of playful graphics patterns, and some models feature a colorful basket, racks, fenders and other accessories. - Step-through ALUXX-grade aluminum frame allows rider to touch the ground while in a seated position - Fenders, rear carrier, bell, kickstand, chainguard - Shimano 8-speed drivetrain
Built to come alive at high speeds for the uncompromising trail rider — Liv's Hail Advanced 1 takes you to a whole new level. With 160mm of perfectly tuned suspension and unmatched traction and control, the Hail Advanced will allow you to go faster than you thought possible. Predictably drift through corners and hold your line with confidence in speed-sucking rock gardens. Take advantage of the super lightweight frame design with mind-blowing power transfer, for extra climbing prowess while ascending to the top of your favorite runs. Hail Advanced is meticulously crafted to offer the highest-performing componentry, geometry and tuning available. The 27.5-inch wheel size ensures that bike handling is still nimble and playful – perfect for aggressive trail riding, bike park runs and enduro racing.
Fast up, fast down, Pique is the versatile XC trail bike with an affinity for speed. Gone are the days when you need to choose a bike based on whether you want to go fast uphill or fast downhill. Equal parts agile and tough, the Pique Advanced was built to go fast, climb at blistering paces and inspire confident downhill ripping across technical cross-country terrain. With superb 120mm suspension and a low stand-over height, Pique balances you while moving around the bike during those tougher trail negotiations on rocky, rooty sections, and uphill ledges. The 27.5-inch wheel size ensures that bike handling is still nimble and playful while maintaining the stable cornering and bump-reducing qualities of a larger wheel size. - Advanced-grade Composite frame with ALUXX SL rear swingarm, 120mm Maestro suspension - Fox 34 Float Performance Elite 130mm fork - Fox Float Performance Elite, trunnion mount shock - SRAM GX Eagle, 1x12 speed drivetrain - SRAM Guide RS hydraulic disc brakes - Giant TRX 1 27.5 Composite WheelSystem
This ultra-lightweight road racing bike with innovative aero features delivers the speed and cutting edge performance needed for any race, climb, or road ride. Impeccably handcrafted for the toughest climbers, aspiring racers, seasoned competitors, and passionate cyclists alike, Langma is the secret weapon for charging the breakaway. Langma is programmed for both prolonged uphill efforts and quick accelerations so you can conquer the steepest climbs, power through flats, rail technical descents, and attack the group! This bike is a true companion for a determined rider. Features: - Aero-inspired tubing that thickens as it nears the bottom bracket for optimized aero features and pedaling stiffness - Giant SLR WheelSystem for leading efficiency - SLR Tubeless tires for improved overall performance, ride quality and durability - All new Contact SLR Flux, composite stem for an aero advantage with an optimized stiffness to weight balance - A lightweight Advanced SL Composite frame is hand-crafted in-house to provide optimally tuned stiffness and compliance for female riders - CompactRoad Design creates a lighter, stiffer, smoother ride with better fit and precise handling - PowerCore bottom bracket for unrivaled pedaling stiffness and stability - OverDrive 2 steerer for unprecedented steering performance, stiffness and control - MegaDrive tube design adds steering and pedaling stiffness - Equipped with RideSense, a chainstay-integrated wireless data transmitter that sends wheel speed and cadence information directly to any ANT+ compatible computer - LivRight Sizing Philosophy for the perfect fit across all sizes - Designed using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to build bikes for women
$75.00 $100.00 25% Savings
- Liv Race fit - 1/2-length zipper - Zipped rear pocket - Non-restrictive collar - Merino fabric- helps regulate your body temperature
The Liv Trail Gloves are just as rough and tumble as your riding is. With light padding and a double-layer of vented Clarino leather in high-wear areas, the Trail Gloves shake off all day rides and unscheduled trips to the ground with ease. The airy 4-way stretch mesh construction, gusseted fingers, and Flex panels make them breathable, light and completely non-restrictive. Other great features include Airprene cuffs with Velcro/TPR closures for a custom fit and silicone details on the palm for serious grip.
The Liv Velocity Long Finger Gloves are made of a 4-way-stretch fabric for a great fit, boast soft Clarino palms for protection and comfort, and feature breathable mesh backs. The fingers are contoured for a non-restrictive flex. You'll love the Velcro closures, microfiber face-wipers and silicon appliqués for all-weather grip.
- TransTextura™ fabric - 4-way stretch mesh on back and gussets - highly breathable, extremely light and non-restrictive - Longer wrist closure uses elastic instead of Velcro for a secure fit - Pre-curved thumb construction for ideal fit and mobility
Liv's pro-cut Race Day S/S Jersey has the features that help you leave the pack behind. Its TransTextura fabric wicks away moisture, keeping you dry and comfortable. A high collar, three spacious rear pockets, and a full zip just sweeten the deal.
• Liv CLUB FIT • ThermTextura fabric • Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar
Avow Advanced Pro uses the latest aerodynamic and fit technologies to create a truly women's-specific performance triathlon bike that is designed to put speed into the perfect fit. The lightweight frame is handcrafted using AeroSystem Shaping Technology and features an Advanced-grade composite layup tuned for the female rider. Engineered using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy, the Avow Advanced Pro is a performance machine, while comfortable touch points and versatile positioning allow you to ride longer with ease. The AeroVault System keeps all the essentials in reach by integrating hydration and storage into the bike. With an aerodynamic wheelset, base bar, and AeroDrive fork, the Avow Advanced Pro is the perfect choice for the high-performance triathlete.
Liv's Mossa Shorts give you a comfortable and conforming fit with supportive Lycra and flat-lock seams. They're sure to become a riding favorite, thanks to an multi-panel contoured cut and fast-drying TransTextura fabric. And, the women's-specific CoreComfort chamois pad ensures a pleasant ride.
$70.00 - $105.00 $74.00 - $105.00 Up To 33% Savings
• Liv Relaxed fit • Lightweight, stretchable and durable fabric • TransTextura™ liner wicks moisture and dries quickly • Adjustable waist • 12” inseam • Removable chamois liner
- Poly/cotton blended tee increases breathability - Liv tread graphic - Available in women's and men's cut - Designed and printed in USA
- Created for the off-road enthusiast seeking performance features but with budget in mind - Trail-specific design with extended rear coverage - AirFlow ventilation system with deep internal AirFlow channels for cooling - Cinch Pro fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the occipital bone for full protection, support and comfort - Removable, moto-style extended protection side-snap visor - Integrated magnetic mount for the Numen+ Link taillight and GoPro compatible mounting surface - Women's
Page 1 of 9 Next page