See our selection of women's specific bikes and gear from Liv, both online and in store.
- MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole with nylon injected nylon studs - Exo Wrap construction - Two BOA IP1 closure- mirror design, more natural for tighten (tighten clockwise on the right shoe but counter-clockwise on the left shoe)
- ProTextura™ and ThermTextura™ provide warmth and weather protection - Thinsulate™ insulation for single layer Amara™ leather palm - Bolton thumb construction for impeccable fit
Equipped to handle anything. Embrace paved roads, paths, and dirt trails with confidence and style. It could be your first time putting rubber to dirt or heading out in the neighborhood for a light pedal. An introduction to the freedom of cycling shouldn’t equal a huge investment. A relaxed style keeps you more upright and comfortable in the saddle without sacrificing efficiency. When variable weather conditions arise or your chosen path begins to get bumpy, capable front-end suspension, braking precision and traction are combined to keep you riding smoothly. Pack a Saturday picnic and go find adventure with Bliss; open up the possibilities to follow the road less traveled. Integrated dropouts allow you to install a rack or add a kickstand to transform the bike into capable commuter or weekend adventurer. - ALUXX-grade butted aluminum frame - SR Suntour 75mm-travel fork - Alloy rims with Giant QuickCross tires - Shimano 3x7-speed shifting with Tektro mechanical disc brakes
The Langma Advanced is engineered for aggressive climbing, descending and accelerations. The frame’s slender tubing creates an extremely fast and lightweight racing machine, while the downtube thickens as it approaches the PowerCore bottom bracket for pedaling stiffness strength. With Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy and cutting-edge lightweight aerodynamic innovations, Langma Advanced provides the winning advantage for every effort, from long hilly races to fast-paced criteriums. The Langma Advanced QOM option includes a 34T cassette, so you can spin up your next 20% grade with happy knees.
This ultra lightweight road racing bike with innovative aero features delivers the speed and cutting edge needed for any race, climb or road ride. The Langma Advanced SL is engineered with our lightest composite frame material to take you to the next-level of road riding. The ultra-light frame is an ally on the steepest climbs, and the slender tubing gives an aerodynamic advantage. The downtube tapers to a thicker square-shape at the PowerCore bottom bracket, which creates an extremely lightweight and fast racing machine, without compromising strength or pedal stiffness. With Liv’s 3F design philosophy and cutting-edge aerodynamic innovations on a compact frame design, this nimble and strong bike provides the winning advantage on every effort, from mountainous road races to aggressive criteriums. Langma Advanced SL is now offered in the QOM version, with a 34T cassette and compact crank you can spin up those steeps and snatch that coveted crown.
From epic solo adventures to group road rides, Avail is light, comfortable and engineered for female riders. Comfortable for the long haul, lively on the climbs, and confident on the descents, this versatile endurance road bike will help you cover miles with bliss and ease. Avail features the latest endurance frame geometry and an Advanced-grade composite fork with the OverDrive steerer, for precision steering and to keep you fresh for more miles. The PowerCore bottom bracket transfers power directly from each pedal stroke into the road for superb pedaling efficiency.
From epic solo adventures to group road rides, Avail is light, comfortable and engineered for female riders. Light and lively on the climbs and supremely confident on the descents, this versatile endurance road bike will help you cover miles with confidence and ease. Avail Advanced is built around an Advanced-grade composite frame that features an exceptionally lightweight endurance geometry with a special carbon layup tuned specifically women. The D-Fuse seatpost reduces road vibration, keeping you fresh for the long haul. Disc brake technology provides confidence and control in variable weather, maintaining stopping power on wet roads, while also accommodating larger tire sizes. This bike also features OverDrive steerer tube for increased frontal stiffness and precise steering, along with the PowerCore bottom bracket for pedaling efficiency.
Equipped to handle anything. Embrace paved roads, paths, and dirt trails with confidence and style. It could be your first time putting rubber to dirt or heading out in the neighborhood for a light pedal. An introduction to the freedom of cycling shouldn’t equal a huge investment. A relaxed style keeps you more upright and comfortable in the saddle without sacrificing efficiency. When variable weather conditions arise or your chosen path begins to get bumpy, capable front-end suspension, braking precision, and traction are combined to keep you riding smoothly. Pack a Saturday picnic and go find adventure with Bliss; open up the possibilities to follow the road less traveled. Integrated dropouts allow you to install a rack or add a kickstand to transform the bike into capable commuter or weekend adventurer. - ALUXX-grade butted aluminum frame - SR Suntour XCT 100mm-travel fork - Durable Giant double-wall alloy rims with Giant QuickCross tires - Shimano 3x7-speed shifting with Tektro rim brakes
Fast up, fast down, Pique is the versatile XC trail bike with an affinity for speed. Gone are the days when you need to choose a bike based on whether you want to go fast uphill or fast downhill. With Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy you get an Advanced Composite lightweight frame design for optimal power transfer and front end handling on a serious climbing section, that is paired with 120 mm [R] and 130 mm [F] of travel for unrivaled descending performance. Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy produces bikes specifically for female riders, and that meet the demands of cross-country and trail riding. The 27.5-inch wheel size ensures that bike handling is still nimble and playful, while maintaining the stable cornering and bump-reducing qualities of a larger wheel size.
- Cleanspring with leak-proof valve and dust-resistant nozzle design - The narrow shape nozzle allows drinking from the side - 100% BPA-free antibacterial polypropylene material - Unique Pourfast dual-density bottle technology - Recyclable
Liv's Mossa Shorts give you a comfortable and conforming fit with supportive Lycra and flat-lock seams. They're sure to become a riding favorite, thanks to an multi-panel contoured cut and fast-drying TransTextura fabric. And, the women's-specific CoreComfort chamois pad ensures a pleasant ride.
Liv's Fisso Shorts are all you need for a great day on the bike. Lightweight, supportive TransTextura fabric keeps you cool and dry, while strategically placed flatlock seams ensure the shorts sit smoothly against your skin as you pedal. The wide, soft crossover waistband increases the all-day comfort of these shorts. A women's-specific SportComfor chamois uses dual-thickness, high-density padding for exceptional high-mileage comfort and support.
Every bike needs a seat bag. They're perfect for on-the-road repair essentials, your phone, credit cards, and a snack. Liv's Seat Bag features a zippered closure, reliable Velcro straps, reflective accents, and a place to hang your taillight.
$25.00 - $26.00
• Made from soft and durable Kraton rubber • Custom waved raised surface • Double-sided lock-on • 140mm
$25.00 - $26.00
• Durable half-perforated PU surface embossed with the Liv logo • EVA foam base absorbs shock and increases comfort • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape • 2.0mm thick
$20.00 - $21.00
• Half perforated surface • EVA integrated absorbs shock and increases comfort • Durable all-conditions perforated surface for ventilation • Thickness: 2.3mm • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape
$20.00 - $21.00
• Embossed with Liv logo • Non-slip PU surface • Anti-vibration EVA foam base absorbs shock and increases comfort • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape • 2.5mm thick
• Double wall construction with foam insulation layer • Keep liquids cool up to 2 hours • Large valve allows 50% more flow than a standard bottle • Thin-wall polypropylene plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
When the weather starts to turn, you need the warming power of Liv's Lux Merino Quarter Socks. Wool is unbeaten when it comes to warmth-to-weight ratio, and its funk-fighting properties are legendary. The Lux Merino socks incorporate an arch band that compresses and stabilizes along with ergo cushioning for all-day comfort.
Quick-drying, breathable TransTextura fabric with a mesh top and seamless heel make for an incredibly comfortable sock. Liv's Sweet Quarter Sock uses high needle-count material for a thin, smooth touch.
$35.00 - $37.00
Liv's Passion Long Finger Gloves have the support you need for all-day off-road adventures. The reinforced Amara palm is equipped with Plush Gel multi-thickness memory-foam padding for high-mileage, high comfort, vibration damping, and pressure relief. Printed silicone fingertips keep your hands on the controls. The back is made of breathable, four-way stretch mesh, and the thumbs feature large micro-fiber nose wipes.
Liv’s Hearty Winter Gloves keep your hands toasty during chilly winter commutes. They’re made from fleece-lined ThermTextura fabric to protect you from the elements. Tip Tech fingertips allow you to check your smartphone without exposing your fingers to cold temperatures. And, reflective accents ensure you stay visible during the short winter months.
Liv's Mid-Thermal Knee Warmers are great for cool days and variable weather conditions. Made from fleece-lined ThermTextura fabric that protects you from the elements, these warmers also feature flatlock seams that provide amazing next-to-skin comfort. The race fit means they'll stay secure against your legs, and they have reflective accents for enhanced visibility.
Liv's Midthermal Arm Warmers are great for cold rides, breezy descents, and unexpected weather. They're made from warm and soft brushed fabric that transfers moisture, breathes easily, and dries quickly. Reflective details at the wrist offer enhanced visibility when rides go long and the light starts to recede.
$20.00 - $21.00
Add a little comfort to your bike with Liv's Silicone Foam Grips. Their anti-vibration silicone foam absorbs shocks while the non-slip surface provides you with maximum control.
Liv's Contact Comfort Saddle is the perfect addition to your hybrid or commuter bike. It features a pressure-relieving base to keep you comfortable while riding. And, with its lightweight, water-resistant synthetic cover and tough chromoly rails, this saddle is bound to last.
- ForceDrive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with the TrackBone™ Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - 3 large Velcro straps - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
• Liv Race fit • Full length front zipper • Zipped rear pocket • Non-restrictive collar • Merino fabric- helps regulate your body temperature
$71.25 - $100.00 $95.00 - $100.00 Up To 29% Savings
- Liv Relaxed fit - ¾ sleeves - Slight V, non-restrictive collar - Strategically placed mesh inserts - Flatlock seams - Sublimated graphics - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking TransTextura™ fabric
• Liv Club fit • ProTextura™ fabric on the front and back • Ultra-lightweigh Packable design is easily carried in jersey pocket • High collar for added protection • Full-length locking zipper with draft flap • Reflective details enhance safety in low light or foggy conditions
Page 1 of 10 Next page