- DSP Bar Tape V2 features a new pattern, an upgraded polymer and a screw-in bar plug - The new pattern is more technical with a new design and multiple layers of depth - The polymer has new formula enhanced for more durability and comfort - The new plug provides a clean, tight finish.
Our thickest bar tape is ideal for your next double century, gravel grinder or cyclocross race. Discover why our Pro Tour teams spec this tape for the Spring Classics.
Fi'zi:k's line of Terra bar tapes are designed for those who go off-road on drop bars. Bondcush is a layered mid-padding polymer foam that aids the absorption of road buzz. Bonded to a microtex outer layer this material blend is Fi'zi:k's chunkiest option that combines comfort, versatility, and durability, ideal to tackle all kind of roads. A sticky gel backing serves two functions: it replaces the adhesive tape for an easy removal during cleaning and damps off-road chatter without feeling too squishy. - Bondcush construction 3mm thick - Gel backing - Tacky touch
Balance is the key to optimum performance in a stage race. Experience the perfect blend of grip and comfort that teams AG2R La Mondiale Pro Cycling Team, Lotto Soudal and Movistar Team use to win in the pro peloton.
Realize the epitome of grip and control with our thinnest bar tape. Minimal padding allows for maximum feel and handling while carving the corners of your local criterium.
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance. They fit RED 22, Force 22 and RED 10-speed ErgoDynamic shifters.
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's HydroR Lever Hoods. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and are a great replacement hood for HydroR levers.
$34.99 - $39.99
Fi'zi:k's line of Vento tapes are race bred for ultimate control and reduced weight. Solocush is their most streamlined cushioned construction – a single-layer chunky platform to rest on during longer rides without compromises on weight. - Tacky finish adds a sticky nonslip surface with a raised texture for ultimate grip in every condition. - Solocush construction 2.7mm thick
ESI Grips NEW RCT Wrap is perfect for Road, Cyclocross, or Triathlon riders, especially riders looking for extra shock absorption and comfort compared to a normal bar tape. ESI RCT Wrap is constructed for a smooth overlay and customizable thickness. If you are looking for a thick grip, wrap it looser. If you are looking for a thinner grip, wrap it tighter. It's that easy! - 134-176 grams (Depends on how you stretch) - 3.5mm Thick - 1" Wide - 2 Rolls at 6'2" each - Custom Fit - Stretchable - Custom Density - Shock Absorbing - Comfortable - Super Tacky - No Adhesives - Long-lasting - Easy to Install Package Includes: - 2 long silicone wraps (for wrapping bar) - 2 short silicone wraps (for under hood) - 2 Silicone Tapes (adhere to themselves – 1-time use) - 1 pair of NEW custom larger Bar Plugs
- 3.5mm thick, ergonomic handlebar tape for all road bike disciplines - EVA foam distributes pressure and reduces hand discomfort - Tape is durable and provides increased vibration damping - Anti-slip surface texture - Built-in wrapping guide for thinner or thicker wrapping - Wrap in two directions; for increased grip or more freedom of movement
An adventurous mix of trail, deteriorated road and patchy tarmac follow along the Gazos Creek as it winds its way through the dense forestation, undulating topography and remote challenges of Big Basin Redwoods State Park in California. A local microbrewery is conveniently located at the terminus of these roads and trails, where Gazos Creek Road meets California Highway 1. This collection of breathtaking riding possibilities, and countless others like it in these California mountains, is where Tom Ritchey, his mentor Jobst Brandt and a small group of venturesome friends spent countless days exploring its gravel surfaces, serpentine turns, unending climbs and sketchy descents more than 40 years ago. The new WCS Gazos bar tape is named as an homage to the spirit of Tom's pioneering rides on those rough roads and trails so many years ago. Measuring an impressive 230cm, the Gazos bar tape ensures enough coverage for modern gravel bars, such as the Ritchey VentureMax XL and Beacon XL, which tend to be much wider than traditional road bars. The exquisite comfort of the Gazos bar tape is made possible by its superlight polyurethane material that offers a confident grip, while a real gel backing delivers supreme cushioning. Long rides. Wide bars. Unending adventures. The Ritchey WCS Gazos bar tape is the wrap you want for when you’re out blazing your own trail.
When everything is on the line, questioning your handlebar wrap shouldn't be on your mind. The WCS Race bar tape has just the right amount of cushion and a grippy feel for enhanced hand-to-bar interaction. - Superlight PU with perforations, 1.8mm thick - Embossed Ritchey logo - Only 63g
Wolf Tooth Supple handlebar tape is extra thick, extra wide, extra soft, and extra tacky. Designed for the abuse of unforgiving trails. The 40mm wide tape can be tuned for additional thickness by wrapping with increased overlap. - Washable surface is resistant to wear and packing out - 5mm thick, 100% silicone is washable, resistant to wear and packing out - Self-fusing silicone finishing tape included for a clean finishing touch - Length: 152cm
Wolf Tooth Supple handlebar tape is extra-thick, extra-wide, extra-soft, and extra-tacky. Designed for the abuse of unforgiving trails, the 40mm wide tape can be tuned for additional thickness by wrapping with increased overlap. - 5mm thick, 100% silicone is washable, resistant to wear and packing out - Self-fusing silicone finishing tape included for a clean finishing touch
Jagwire Pro Bar Tape matches style with superb comfort and control. Developed to complement our cable kits, this tape cushions handlebar vibrations and provides exceptional grip when riding with or without gloves. The included locking bar end plugs secure the tape with a clean finish. Offered in distinct varieties to match the corresponding housing colors, Pro Bar Tape adds style and is easy to clean. - Features a tacky finish for superior grip in all conditions - 3.0mm thick and uses a 3-layer construction with a breathable polyurethane (PU) surface for extra comfort - Lightweight foam inner layer saves 40% weight compared to similar 3.0mm thick bar tapes - Includes lever strips, screw-type locking bar end plugs, and finishing tape - 2160mm length is enough to wrap most drop handlebars
- 2.5mm thick, ergonomic handlebar tape for all road bike disciplines - EVA foam distributes pressure and reduces hand discomfort - Tape is durable and provides increased vibration damping - Anti-slip surface texture - Built-in wrapping guide for thinner or thicker wrapping - Wrap in two directions; for increased grip or more freedom of movement
$23.00 - $36.00
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance.
- 3mm microfiber handlebar tape - Microfiber Bar Tape is manufactured from a synthetic textile which has been treated with a Polyurethane coating for maximum resistance against abrasion and moisture, providing excellent durability - Kit includes: 2 strips of microfiber tape and 2 rubber bar end plugs - Tape Length: 215mm
PDW Wraps with Silicone Grip take our much loved PDW Wraps to a whole new level of comfort! Like no other handlebar tape before, the PDW Wraps with Silicone Grip are constructed of durable tightly woven nylon, with added strips of clear silicone to provide superior grip and comfort. The woven nylon and silicone grip is layered over cush foam with a self-adhesive backing. The PDW Wraps With Silicone Grip make sure that both the style and comfort of your ride are decked out to the max!
Fi'zi:k's line of Tempo bar tapes are designed for an unparalleled performance. Microtex is the thinnest option for pin-sharping handling and control, while its classic touch is a durable perforated leather-like texture, with traditional aesthetic and a smooth surface to slide easily to different riding positions. - Microtex construction 2mm thick - Classic touch
$29.99 - $34.99
Fi'zi:k's line of Vento tapes are race bred for ultimate control and reduced weight. Microtex is the thinnest option for pin-sharping handling and control. Its tacky finish aids a sticky nonslip surface with a raised texture for ultimate grip in every condition. - Microtex construction 2mm thick - Tacky touch
A professional bar tape made by Solocush. Vento are race bred tapes for ultimate control and reduced weight. Solocush is our most streamlined cushioned construction, a single-layer chunky platform to rest on during longer rides without compromises on weight. Tacky finish aids a sticky nonslip surface with a raised texture for ultimate grip in every condition. - Solocush construction 2.7mm thick - Tacky touch - Vento: Performance racing series designed in collaboration with professional cyclists - Intended use: road racing
- 2mm thick, ergonomic handlebar tape for all road bike disciplines - EVA foam distributes pressure and reduces hand discomfort - Tape is durable and provides increased vibration damping - Anti-slip surface texture - Built-in wrapping guide for thinner or thicker wrapping - Wrap in two directions; for increased grip or more freedom of movement
- Cork tape for comfort and feel. - Fully textured surface for superior grip - Gel padding for comfort and shock absorption - Synthetic/natural cork hybrid - Gel on the inner side - 3mm thick tape - Length: 2000mm
SRAM's RED Bar Tape is perfect for upgrading your handlebars and adding comfort and style to your bicycle, too. You get enough handlebar tape to wrap both sides, S logo plugs for a touch of class, and a texture that matches SRAM's RED shifter/brake hoods.
Zipp's Service Course Cyclocross Bar Tape boasts extra padding for excellent cushioning and an exceptional grip. This classy wrap is embossed with logos for a custom look and includes end plugs and finishing-tape strips.
$27.99 - $29.99
MSW Anti-Slip Gel+ tape brings the best of everything, giving you the comfort of silicone gel backing, the control of MSW's anti-slip coating, and the durability of micro-fiber cloth all in one package. - Micro-fiber layer reduces stretch and adds durability - PU material with anti-slip coating improves grip - Gel backing for extra padding, comfort and control - Silicone adhesive for easy install and clean removal - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
When the going gets rough, the rough gets Pave. 3.5mm thick bar wrap provides extra cushion in any hand position.
- Supple Lite Bar Tape is designed to provide comfort and grip for long days in the saddle. The texture is tacky and durable, yet it has almost a velvety feel. This is a lightweight option for riders who want a thicker bar tape that absorbs vibrations of rough roads, but still want a bar tape with a lower profile. - 100% EVA foam compound - Tacky, comfortable, conforms to hands - Tapered side profile allows for custom, even thickness when wrapping - 2.5mm thick (compared to the 5mm of Supple Bar tape) - 40mm wide
- Brown color is made from a soft and supple premium quality synthetic leather with a classic perforated finish. - Black model features soft and grippy foam.
Page 1 of 2 Next page